اخبار اليمن اليوم الجمعة 27-8-2021 27/08/2021 01:52:16
Sheikh Ali Salem Al-Huraizi held a press conference in the presence of a number of representatives of Mahra parties and components in the Governorate of Al-Mahra and the various media outlets to inform public opinion about the latest developments
The head of the peaceful sit-in committee in Al-Mahra governorate, Sheikh Ali Salem Al-Huraizi, said that the British forces had established intelligence channels and had recruited spies for them in the governorate.
In a press conference held in Al-Ghaydah, the provincial capital, he stated that the Saudi forces are the cornerstone for the arrival of foreign forces to Al-Mahra.
He added: We consider the Saudi-UAE alliance a hostile alliance against Yemen and legitimacy.
He called on the United Kingdom to be aware of all the struggle experiences against the colonialists and occupiers, pointing out that in 2019, the American soldiers left Al Mahra for Mukalla and were replaced by British forces.
Sheikh Al-Huraizi added in the press conference that the current British arrival in Al-Mahra paves the way for the arrival of British forces in the future, and we will resist the foreign occupation by all means, and with us are all Yemenis.
He revealed that Saudi Arabia had formed militias from tribes in Mahra, trained and financed them, to confront the freedmen of Mahra, but they refused.
He stressed that the Saudi regime is fighting Yemenis by all means, and the last example is what Yemeni expatriates have been exposed to in Saudi cities.
He accused Saudi Arabia of humiliating the Mahra tribes, which tempted them with naturalization, and now they are practicing the worst kind of restrictions.
Today, Wednesday, Sheikh Ali Salem Al-Huraizi called on Britain to benefit from its previous experience when occupying southern Yemen, following reports that confirmed the arrival of British special forces to Al-Mahra on the pretext of searching for terrorists affiliated with Iran who targeted an Israeli ship in the Gulf of Oman at the end of last month.
Sheikh Al-Huraizi reminded Britain of its failed attempt to occupy Yemen, which lasted 129 years, and expelled its humiliated and broken forces from it, stressing that it will be defeated again and will leave and those with it in front of the solidity of the free men of Yemen, as he put it.
Al-Huraizi said that the sit-in committee "will continue to escalate and demand all British and Saudi foreign forces to leave Al-Ghaydah and Al-Mahra airports, stop restricting citizens, close the airport and land ports, and paste the accusation of terrorism and smuggling as a pretext to justify their presence in the province."
He announced steps, including the press conference, to convince public opinion and deliver our message to the world after the recent developments with the arrival of British forces at Ghayda Airport.
Al-Huraizi accused Britain of planting "agents for it in all the governorate's directorates, and it has modern spy units to monitor information, and it deploys unmanned aircraft in all the governorate's airspace, causing inconvenience to citizens and their animals."
He added, "We feel our duty to choose armed resistance, but the internal conditions are not favorable and we will continue with the peaceful escalation and will not allow this unjustified presence."
Al-Huraizi said that the Emiratis’ singling out of Socotra and its fall into the hands of the STC militias came with the complicity of the Saudi forces, considering what happened a blatant violation of Yemeni sovereignty.
On the legitimate government, the head of the sit-in committee said, "We have some differences with legitimacy and some leaders after they became a crossing bridge for the occupation forces, and given their weak positions, history records the positions and will not have mercy on all the laggards," he said.
مصدر الخبر الاصلي موقع : يمان نيوز - محلية